Our product is legally compliant with the new Florida Condominium Law requirements. We keep current with the law, so your community’s website adheres to the HB 1237 guidelines.
We are based in Fort Lauderdale. We offer local talent that understands the needs and perks of living in the Sunshine State.
Our team of creatives and programmers have years of combined experience; and we provide only the highest quality work.
Our user-friendly content management system offers smooth navigation and interaction with your website’s back-end.
We value each of our customers greatly. Call, email us, or even visit us; we love to stay in touch!
Our memberships have no setup fees, no hidden charges and include all of our services, amenities, domain registration support and renewal, and website hosting.
Every website is built with an SSL security certificate that ensures the protection of all storage data.
We offer technical support for every step of the way, and provide all the training you need to run your website effectively. Or, simply sign up for our Premier Membership and get up to 12 hours of technical concierge support for your website.
• What Makes Build My Condo Website different from other companies?
• Does the size of my association matters?
• Is there a contract to my membership? How long?
• How many people would I be working with if I hire you?
• Do you put advertising on our site?
• Do I need to have any programmer’s knowledge to set up or manage my website?
• Do we update the website or you do it for us?
• How long will it take for our website to go live?
• If we leave Build My Condo Website can we take the website with us?
• What if we do not have a domain name? Can you help us get one?
• If we already have a domain, can we still use it?
• If we leave Build My Condo Website, can we keep the domain?
• Who will be hosting our website?
• Can we keep your own hosting?
• Will I ever have to take care of hosting-related tasks?
• Will our website be backed up?