Our prime membership plan gives our customers a wide range of options and modules to facilitate the activities of your condo community. Not only will you get a beautifully designed website, but one that also helps your association with its daily operations like fillable e-forms and a calendar module.
Our premier membership plan offers you a state-of-the-art website that will make your association legally compliant with HB 1237. The premier plan also includes marketing your community to potential buyers or renters, providing information to the community for your residents and facilitating your condominium’s day-to-day operations. Besides offering a very user-friendly management system that your association’s administration can use to maintain the information on the website, we also includes 6 hours of online/phone support monthly for your convenience. With our premier plan you can also collect your association’s dues, inform your residents about meetings and events, and provide a digital format of all of your forms and requests, or any other document you may need. With our premier plan, it will be a breeze to manage your condominium association!
Getting your new website is simple. If you have questions, please contact us and allow us to answer them. If you are ready to make your association’s website legally compliant with HB 1237, while facilitating your protocols and having an awesome website, simply:
1. Choose the Membership Plan that best suits your association.
3. Fill out the information form and upload your documents.
4. Voila! Sit back and relax while our experts create your website.
Take a look at some of our frequently asked questions. At Build My Condo Website, we want to make sure you know everything you need to know.
• What Makes Build My Condo Website different from other companies?
• Does the size of my association matters?
• Is there a contract to my membership? How long?
• How many people would I be working with if I hire you?
• Do you put advertising on our site?
• Do I need to have any programmer’s knowledge to set up or manage my website?
• Do we update the website or you do it for us?
• How long will it take for our website to go live?
• If we leave Build My Condo Website can we take the website with us?
• What if we do not have a domain name? Can you help us get one?
• If we already have a domain, can we still use it?
• If we leave Build My Condo Websites, can we keep the domain?
• Who will be hosting our website?
• Can we keep your own hosting?
• Will I ever have to take care of hosting-related tasks?
• Will our website be backed up?